Share

Updates on Chrome

There have been a lot of recent changes with Chrome. The most notable being the new logo. Google explained that it wanted to simplify the logo, since the whole browser but the logo was simple. Some love it, some hate it.
Don't freak out if you don't see your icon change, this is for Chrome 11 and up. Another change is the New Tab page. Many think this for when Chrome OS arrives on tablets. Looks pretty cool; looks pretty Jolicloudy.

That's about all for Chrome, tell me what you think in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. I am no longer positive where you are getting your info,
    but good topic. I must spend a while finding out much more or
    understanding more. Thank you for excellent info I was looking for this information for my mission.



    Check out my weblog ... http://www.goldenrat.com/immediate-programs-for-modcloth-coupons/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This information is worth everyone's attention. How can I find out more?

    my blog :: http://whitecoatresearch.com/?p=27

    ReplyDelete

Share